Christmas Party!

We had a rocking Christmas party.

Great games; manequin challenge at the disco and then finished with a little cleaning after the party food. :)

I hope you all had fun; we certainly did!

Take a look at Y6T’s page for all the crazy photos :-0

The Y6 team :-)

7 thoughts on “Christmas Party!

1. Kody

I had really enjoyed it. I was panicing when we was doing the manequin challenge , I did not know what to do as my pose the best thing was I did a pose. Merry Christmas

2. Kody

3. Zara!

Yo Y6K!

Great day we’ve had, isn’t it? Party day was brilliant- specially the mannequin challenge at the disco! But
    as soon as we had to be a mannequin, i was out! So I stayed in a corner with the boys ;) . The most funny part was when everyone went on stage dancing to ”Juju On That Beat” and ”PPAP”.Then he time went by and the next thing i know it’s home time! It was soo funny when we took turns hoovering up.

Such a good time we had.
    Everyone else doesn’t get this much fun..but wait till SAT’s are over..WE HAVE ALL THE FUN!!!

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year!
    From Zara xD

4. Larissa

I really loved our party ; we had so much fun . My favourite part was pie face ,there were some hilarious facial reactions to being splattered with shaving foam . Thank you to all the teachers for planning such fun games and making the party amazing .

5. IA

Awesome party. Loved every minute of it! Can’t believe it will be the last one at wood fold.Going to miss the teachers and the fun party’s. Bye.#awesome party.

6. Millie.T

Haha! I really enjoyed the Christmas Party – especially when everyone begun standing on the stage and dancing to “PPAP” and doing the “Mannequin Challenge”. I enjoyed party day – the food was nice! Lol. Hope you all had fun – (even though this comment is late.). -Millie T. :)